Wednesday, June 01, 2005

things that make you go hmmmmm

So I just got an email from a friend of mine. She used to be a very good friend, and then we weren't really friends for a bit, and now we're friends again but not really in very frequent contact.

You see, she married my ex boyfriend.

By the time they got married everything was sweet, after all by then they'd been together for 7 years or something. But the year after they first got together was a bit trying, especially as the timing was all a bit dodgy.

At the wedding my ex boyfriend's mother tried to set me up with his single brother. I guess at least that means she likes me, but it was a bit disturbing.

And now, my ex boyfriend and his wife who used to be one of my best friends are having a baby!

I think they should name it after me. It's only fair.

R.