Sunday, September 18, 2005

Seven things

I got tagged seven times by the Editter.

Seven things that scare me
1. Running out of breath underwater
2. Failure
3. People on power trips
4. Motorcycle accidents
5. Being completely lost
6. Mullets
7. Birds (those beady eyes...)

Seven things I like the most
1. Good company
2. Good conversation
3. Travelling
4. Being right
5. Chocolate
6. A good story
7. Sleep

Seven important things in my room
1. Bed
2. Various sarongs and wall hangings over windows and door to keep the dark in at night
3. Musical instruments
4. Books
5. Laptop
6. Suitcase
7. Chaos

Seven random facts about me
1. I have visited as many countries as my age
2. I once broke my ankle after a Circle Line pub crawl in London
3. My Myers Briggs personality type is ENTP (borderline E/I)
4. As the youngest of four girls I went through four (4) purple vinyl pinafores (i.e., hand me downs)
5. I learned to ski in Alaska
6. If I had been a boy my name would probably have been Steven
7. I have three tattoos

Seven things I plan to do before I die
1. Visit Cuba, Tibet, Africa and everywhere else I haven't been yet
2. Do a parachute jump
3. Be a published fiction author
4. Dive Great Barrier Reef
5. Own a house
6. Be an advisor (supervisor) on a PhD thesis
7. Celebrate my 90th birthday

Seven things I can do
1. Board-break both punching and kicking
2. Sight read music
3. Speak six languages (but not all the same ones as the Editter)
4. Touch the tip of my nose with my tongue
5. Make people laugh (even if sometimes it's at me)
6. Find silver linings
7. Enjoy my own company

Seven things I can't or won't do
1. Eat bananas
2. Sleep in a top bunk bed
3. Colour inside the lines
4. Handstand (since breaking my thumb)
5. Wear pink
6. Talk slowly (I try!)
7. Grow my fingernails long

Seven things I say the most
1. Bloody hell
2. Wha?
3. Ay que lindo
4. Coffeeeeee...
5. Anyway, as I was saying...
6. Yeah I'll have another drink, thanks
7. Salud!

Seven celeb crushes
1. Gael Garcia Bernal
2. Johnny Depp
3. Jake Gyllenhaal
4. Heath Ledger
5. Guy Pearce
6. Philip Schofield (when I was, like, 12)
7. Wil Anderson

Gosh, that was really hard and time consuming. Violet, have you been tagged for this yet? Only if you have time...

R.