Saturday, November 25, 2006

did you miss me?

Apparently it takes three weeks to form a new habit.

It sure doesn't take long to break one.

I didn't intend to have a break from blogging. But it's been quite nice.

This is what I've been doing in the last wee while.

1. I bought a lawnmower, mowed down all the overgrowth in the back garden for the first time, and discovered a cactus!



2. I went to Dunedin, NZ and saw some yellow eyed penguins!



3. And some albatross!



4. I celebrated Thanksgiving! I even had a teeny tiny morsel of turkey. It was OK.

5. I went to an outdoor music festival called Groovin the Moo!

6. I narrowly lost Risk (the game of world domination). Twice!

7. I graded for my green tip belt (7th grade) in taekwondo!

8. I played (or pretended to play in the high fast bits) flute in our All Comers Ensemble end of term concert!

9. I planned to build my deck! (I've done the measurements)

You'd think there'd be more, wouldn't you. Then again, maybe there is, and I'm saving it all for future scintillating posts...

R.