Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Meme

Here's a meme from Jon's blog.

WHAT ARE YOUR 5 FAVORITE ALL TIME TV SHOWS?
- Six Feet Under (just starting watching series 2)
- Shortland Street (90s era)
- The Simpsons
- Kath and Kim
- The Daily Show with Jon Stewart

WHAT 5 THINGS DO YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE THE YEAR IS OUT?
- road trip to Mexico or Canada
- find a sport that doesn't involve thumbs and get into it (so thumb wrestling is out)
- figure out what I'm doing next year
- wear my Tintin in the Congo t-shirt (Americans: is it true I will get beaten up if I wear it in this country?)
- put haloscan on my blog

WHO ARE 5 PEOPLE YOU WANT TO HAVE DINNER WITH?
- Kate Winslet
- Che Guevara when he was Motorcycle Diaries age (or, Gael Garcia Bernal will do)
- Terry Pratchett
- Ani di Franco
- Jon Stewart

WHERE ARE 5 PLACES YOU WOULD LIKE TO VISIT?
- Galapagos Islands
- Great Barrier Reef
- Madagascar (anywhere in East Africa actually, hell, anywhere in Africa)
- Milford Sounds
- Greece

WHAT ARE YOUR 5 FAVORITE DESSERTS?
- golden syrup pudding (such a favourite that it is named after me in my family)
- Kapiti white chocolate and raspberry icecream
- chocolate mousse
- creme caramel
- pecan pie with cream

R.