Wednesday, May 24, 2006

randomness

I'm trying this new thing. What I do is, when I get undressed, instead of just throwing my clothes on the floor, I either take them to the laundry or put them away. And with clean washing, instead of just piling it on my bed and then shoving it to one side when I go to bed, I'm putting it all away. I'm not sure how long this will last. But I think it's quite an innovative concept and wanted to share.

It's frigging cold here. Yesterday there was actual ice on my car windscreen. I know this is not unusual at the end of autumn in many places, but this is AUSTRALIA for crying out loud. Sheesh.

In 1934 my grandmother journeyed to the motherland (UK) by ship. She played a lot of deck quoits and bull board. I've done a google search on bull board, but as it is a common shorthand for bulletin board, it's been spectacularly unsuccessful.

So my question is: what is bull board?

R